I'm back :)
Anyway, I create some "install" cds for my own and I put it to my
website for others.
>15 downloads registered. (~8GB transfer for the latest)

I also create a fresh stage3 for my usage (just for fun, etc.) and I
also put it to my site. 3.6GB downloaded (more than 30).

So, it is possible to create your own livecd at any time, just start to
play with catalyst :)

Cheers,
István

--