Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
On Samstag, 12. Januar 2008, Richard Marzan wrote:
On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 18:22 +0100, Renat Golubchyk wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:07:39 -0500 Richard Marzan

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Although he works for Microsoft, Daniel is the one who created this
project.
He doesn't work for Microsoft any longer. Check Wikipedia or Google for
relevant news.

Cheers,
Renat
Even more of a reason to bring him back!

no, just another sign that he never pulls through.
I guess you don't get the point of being also in a flame war with a ex-dev who although very bright lacks in all the social skills. I read the thread of these two going at it and hell, I wanted to leave. Who needs the grief of listening to that crap from some a**hole who LEFT the project. Give me a break.

--
Edward A Mihalow Jr
Mudbug Computers and Networks