On Sunday 13 January 2008 15.07.57 Eddie Mihalow Jr wrote:
> I guess you don't get the point of being also in a flame war with a
> ex-dev who although very bright lacks in all the social skills. I read
> the thread of these two going at it and hell, I wanted to leave. Who
> needs the grief of listening to that crap from some a**hole who LEFT the
> project. Give me a break.

That would be two a**holes in that discussion. If you read it you would know
that may devs tried to correct drobbins but that he couldn't accept the fact
that he wasn't the chief anymore and that things have changed since he left.

I'm not sure that the best guy to run Gentoo is a guy who wants to be THE
chief and not one of the community.

--
Naga