I'm currently printing a dynamic HTML web page via firefox, but I'm
trying to switch to a method that will allow me to print across the
internet in an automated fashion with lpr.  I've tried printing a
static HTML file with lpr, but it comes out in raw code.  I think I
need a way to convert a dynamic web page to a static HTML file and
then convert that HTML file to PDF for printing.  I'm having trouble
getting my mind around how to convert the dynamic HTML web page to a
static HTML file, but I think going from HTML to PDF is best
accomplished with htmldoc.

How would you guys do this?

- Grant