Rumen Yotov pisze:
On (01/02/08 23:44) Mateusz Mierzwinski wrote:
Total: 246 packages (201 upgrades, 1 downgrade, 38 new, 6 in new slots), Size of downloads: 1,047,420 kB
Fetch Restriction: 1 package (1 unsatisfied)

Would you like to merge these packages? [Yes/No]

PS: Gentoo is only known by me distro that survives this operation ;) (emerge -uvaD World) without issues. Congratulation great job! Keep it up! Keep Your fingers for me ;)

Hi,
Good luck, try to get the fetch-restricted package first.
Put it in /usr/portage/distfiles and run for 'world'.
Don't forget: etc-update, revdep-rebuild tools.
HTH. Rumen
Nothing like Gentoo ;). Good update, goooood! ;). Everything is OK ;) as usual ;). Great work 4 all'ya! THX for best distro ;). PS: portage wrote message to fetch java from SUN page - only java SDK (because of NetBeans installed). If anyone can read then anyone can do update ;). Three nights and system up and running ;).