Hi All,

I am trying to connect to my work's T-Snap citrix desktop.  I have installed
net-misc/icaclient-10.6-r3 but when I click on the remote desktop I get this
error:
"Client Error

No connection to ";40;STAEXXXXXXXXXXXX;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
Invalid server browser command header received."
(where XXXX are random characters)

Looking at the launcher.ica file that the browser downloads I can see that the
domain is defined as:
[T-SNAP Desktop]
Address=;40;STAEXXXXXXXXXXXX;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
AudioBandwidthLimit=2
AutologonAllowed=ON
BrowserProtocol=HTTPonTCP
CGPSecurityTicket=On
ClearPassword=XXXXXXXXXXX

I am assuming here that the client is trying to use the hashed server address
and the browser cannot resolve this.  As far as I understand this solution
works with guess what: MSWindows (my work is a Microsoft shop) and AppleMac.
Any ideas what it might take to get it going under Gentoo?
--
Regards,
Mick