On Wed, 07 May 2008 21:52:23 -0500, Dale wrote:

> I'm not using Gmail, I'm using a bellsouth address.  I also noticed
> that when I go to the webmail address for my email, it switches to
> att.net now.  I think AT&T is in the process of switching stuff over or
> something.  For those not in the USA, AT&T bought Bell South a year or
> so ago.

Have you tried subscribing with the new address? There's no real need to
unsubscribe the old address if it is dumping the mail anyway, although it
would be polite to notify the list admin of this so he can remove it.

--
Neil Bothwick

Never get into fights with ugly people because they have nothing to lose.