Hi again,

I have gotten a few replies off list about this issue and found out that I am not the only one having this problem. It seems the AT&T family does not like TLSv1 messages or something. I wrote AT&T a message and am waiting on a reply regarding this. If someone here knows how to find out when exactly when they started using TLSv1 it would be great. If they started on the 22nd, then this is very likely the problem. Also keep in mind, I have not gotten anything about posts to the forums either. Anything ending in gentoo.org has stopped. Maybe Gentoo switched a little to soon for some providers??

Is there a way to reply with a web browser? I can view the messages on the archives but can not figure out how to reply. I'm trying not to clutter up the list here. I'm starting a thread here on the forums. Maybe be easier and all. http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-691543.html Hope to see some email gurus there. I need some help and so do at least one other person.
Dale