2008/6/1 Norman Hakim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
>
> Actually i'm a newbie to Linux world but my final year project requires me
> to use Gentoo Linux as my platform. So can u assist me the easiest way to
> install Gentoo Linux 2007.1 and how to install stage3 as currently my pc is
> running windows xp and i would like to overwrite my windows with Gentoo
> Linux.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Norman Hakim
>

> NORMAN HAKIM YAHYA

Norman,

I believe that's a really good project =).

Let me introduce you to "Gentoo".

Gentoo is (in my opinion) one of the best documented Linux
distribution. You can check the Gentoo Handbook [1], which is a very
good step-by-step guide to install Gentoo on your system. It's
translated into German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Simplified
Chinese and Spanish. Take a look at it, I think that will answer your
question. If you have any other questions after reading the Gentoo
Handbook, we will be glad to answer you.

Regards,

Ricardo Bevilacqua.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/index.xml