Adam Carter wrote:
I'm finding it unusable as it crashes often. How are you guys finding it?

+2 on firefox3. Faster, doesn't slow down after long use. I really see the difference with javascript. The engine is much faster. Just try a js heavy page(like google apps). I haven't had any crashes. Only complaint is that flash blocker(or maybe flash itself) doesn't always work. I have to reload a couple of times to get youtube to work. Also, some plugins haven't been ported yet. I compiled it, and here are my use flags:

dbus gnome ipv6 java linguas_en linguas_en_US mozdevelop startup-notification xulrunner