On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Despite ticking the 'Apply filters to new messages in INBOX on this
> server' check-box in the Evolution Account Editor, I have to highlight
> new email and click 'Apply Filters' in Evolution's 'Message' menu so
> that Evolution will actually move them to the desired folder.

I had the exact same problem. I'm afraid I didn't find a solution.
Google found multiple threads about this, some even with a "solution"
but nothing worked for me. You may have better luck, if so, please
share. As far as I can tell, this rather basic feature simply doesn't
work with evolution. :-(

Cheers,
Hilco