Dale wrote:
Grant Edwards wrote:
On 2008-09-05, Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
pat wrote:
Well, I found "DontVTSwitch" and set it to "off" in the X.org keyboard section
but doesn't help. Is it what you have meant?

Thanks

     Pat

That may be one but there is also this one:

#    Option    "NoTrapSignals"

# Uncomment this to disable the <Crtl><Alt><Fn> VT switch sequence
# (where n is 1 through 12).  This allows clients to receive these key
# events.

I think if it is not there, it will work. Basically, it is disabled by default. I don't have that line at all in my file and it works fine.

I have neither NoTrapSignals nor DontVTSwitch, but I've never
been able to get any of the <Ctrl><Alt> keys to work on a
couple of my machines.

My xorg.conf file is small. I attached a copy. Maybe a side by side or a diff will help. Maybe it is something else that loads up that I have that is missing for yours.

Dale

:-)  :-)

Setting "NoTrapSignals" doesn't help :-(

Ano other ideas?

Thanks a lot

        Pat