On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:04:14 -0500, Dale wrote
> pat wrote:
> > Dale wrote:

> >> My xorg.conf file is small.  I attached a copy.  Maybe a side by side
> >> or a diff will help.  Maybe it is something else that loads up that I
> >> have that is missing for yours.
> >>
> >> Dale
> >>
> >> :-)  :-)
> >>

> > Setting "NoTrapSignals" doesn't help :-(
> >
> > Ano other ideas?
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> >
> >     Pat
> >

> Does your modules list look normal?  I'm not really sure what could
> cause this or what it is that makes it work.  Not even sure that the
> kernel makes a difference really.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

Problem is this line in the keyboard section:
Option "XkbLayout" "us,cz"

Simply, enabling another language disable switching to console (I've check it
for another languages too). Ugh =8-()

If someone is able to explain why that happen and how to solve it for two
languages I'll be glad :-)

But right now I'm setting up the dualhead display, so I need to switch to
console ... after that I'll turn on the language :-D

Thanks to Dale and others for help

     Pat