On Saturday 20 September 2008 05:55:21 Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> Winner on what grounds? From the tone of the vast majority of his posts
> it would seem to be "he who posts in most vitriolic manner". Not
> commendable.

Do you really expect that, after all the lies, slander, FUD and personal
attacks coming at me and my team from certain parties, that I should respond
with all hugs and smiles?  That's really quite unbelievable.

Also, this thread was dead for over two days.  Was it really necessary to
bring it up again?  But oh no, I'm sure I'll get the blame, because I'm "the
only who still talking", and all the people who I'm replying to must be
figments of my imagination.