On Wednesday 24 December 2008 19:31:36 Mark Knecht wrote:

> If you cannot make headway then I'm wondering if maybe you
> shouldn't go back to basics. Drop the SSL stuff, connect to the IP
> address directly, get it working, and then investigate adding these
> other things in until something breaks?

Every time I try to get my system working I get a different result. I think
I'm going to leave it altogether alone now until the new year (I've been
suffering a bronchial infection since before Christmas, which hasn't helped
either). Maybe a few days away in the Lake District will renew the inner
man.

> Whatever you do, and to everyone else reading, best wishes for the
> Holiday Season. Let's hope for peace.

Indeed. And the season's greetings from me to all, too.

Thanks for your help.

--
Rgds
Peter