Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
Am Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008 12:50:41 schrieb Ian Lee:

2) Openrc problem
I'm asuming here the openrc problems are from a recent upgrade you have
done and not inslalled the the runlevels required sadly they are not
done automatically. Have a look in /usr/share/openrc/runlevels these are
needed for openrc to work copy any that don't exist in /etc/runlevels
most important are sysinit and shutdown, boot and default are likey to
be fine

Hmm, I have the same problem here, but I do have all the directories from /usr/share/openrc/runlevels in /etc/runlevels.

Bye...

        Dirk
I just found this it might help

http://bugs.gentoo.org/252380