Zebedee was (I think) originally designed to offer an encrypted port
based tunnel for vnc amongst other apps.  Ive found it extreemly useful
over the years, and far more stable/flexible/featureful than the ssh
alternative, especially over poor and dialup connections.

zebedee + vnc is classic unix - each doing its own task ... well

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <bi...@iinet.net.au>
Home in Perth!