Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Sun, 10 May 2009 21:42:46 +0100, Matt Harrison wrote:

The only other thing I was thinking about is: If the appropriate
drivers for this eee900 are indeed in the 2.6.28 series, can you
provide pointers to the locations of necessary options? I have read
here and there that I need to use the athk(?) driver for wireless, and
there is such thing as the eeepc_laptop module, but I have no idea
about configuring a kernel for them.

You need ATH5K for wireless and ATL2 for wired. EEE_LAPTOP is useful too.
I've attached my tuxonice-sources-2.6.29-r1 config as a guide of
something that works, although it's still got some redundant options
enabled.

Thats great, will help me a long way :)

Thanks

~M