On Friday 26 June 2009 18:43:37 Mark Knecht wrote:
> Yep. did all those earlier and saw this OpenGL problem with eselect.
> Sort of disregarded it at the time and figured it would get worked out
> later but now it's in the way.

So what exactly did eselect say at the time?

Therein likely lies the solution to your problem.

> I'm trying a kernel rebuild and will reinstall modules, reboot, etc.

What do you hope to achieve with that? OpenGL runs in user-space, and you have
a problem with a missing header file - totally unrelated to the kernle and
it's modules.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com