On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Neil Bothwick<n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:56:33 +0100, brullo nulla wrote:
>
>> Since when I live in UK, I have troubles with my SMTP servers. It
>> seems that everyone has the "nice" habit of changing my header/sender.
>> At least:
>> - The Virginmedia one changes the sender with its own mail address
>> - The Gmail one does the same.
>
> Virgin and Google are not everyone, no matter how hard they try to be.

I know, but they are the two from which I know I can get an SMTP
service: one because is my provider, the other because I have several
gmail accounts.

Yet, I agree that "everyone" is an exaggeration due to poor sampling.
But when I was in Italy, no ISP SMTP dared to mess with my email
fields.

Where are the good ones?

thanks!