Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> On 08/08/2009 06:19 AM, Dale wrote:
>> I just synced and ran emerge -uvDNa world.  I think I am going to wait.
>> 142,529 kB over a 24K connection would take about 15 hours.  I think DSL
>> would be faster.  Heck, may be faster to wait anyway.  LOL
>
> Well, as for over here, my ADSL line gives me about 2.5MB/s (named
> speed is 24mbit/s) download speed.  So I hope for your soon-to-have
> DSL to live long and prosper.  YouTube might change your life
> forever... or not :P

I have youtube blocked in my hosts file.  It ruins myspace and all the
other sites that people post youtube stuff too.  Heck, may get rid of
DirecTv next.  Just watch them over the internet.  lol   Well, I have to
watch the news tho.  I got to keep up with what all the politicians are
doing.

Dale

:-)  :-)