On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:29:52 -0600, Joseph wrote:

> Having Gentoo.org forum or wiki down when most of us rely heavily on
> them is not acceptable. If the current sever is not reliable (and it is
> NOT; regardless if it is free or not) move it somewhere else.

Which server: gentoo.org, the forums or gentoo-wiki.com? The forums were
down last week in an announced transition and down again for a short
while earlier this week as a result of a glitch, probably arising fro the
transition. gentoo.org was not down and gentoo-wiki.com is a completely
unrelated site.

You demand that "it" (whichever site that is) is moved, yet complain
about downtime when the only downtime was due to Gentoo doing just what
you demand :-O

--
Neil Bothwick

If you think the problem is bad now, just wait until we've solved it.