Xianwen Chen wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for a network message encryption method. Please kindly
> tell me if you know any Instant Messenger which supports encryption.
> Thank you very much!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wen

Well, for instant messengers, most do support some form of encryption,
such that Empathy, Pidgin or any other client which can handle MSN must
use encryption, as everything is sent over SSL. But, in general, I would
suggest Pidgin, as via a plugin, it can be used in combination with OTR
(Off-The-Record) which uses public-key encryption between clients, and
ontop of that, there's even a plugin for pidgin which uses RSA instead,
which I've found to be buggy, but is certainly a bit stronger in the
cryptographic sense.