On Monday 17 August 2009 16:53:43 Xianwen Chen wrote:
> Hi Dale,
>
> On 8/17/09, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > According to the USE flags, it appears that Kopete supports encryption.
> > I have no clue how good it is or if this is exactly what you are looking
> > for but you may want to look into it.
>
> Yes, Kopete supports encryption. Thanks for the information. However,
> I need to use QQ protocal, which isn't right now supported by Kopete.

Actually, Kopete does support QQ:

[ebuild   R   ] kde-base/kopete-4.2.4-r1  USE="addbookmarks alias autoreplace
contactnotes handbook highlight history jabber msn nowlistening oscar otr
pipes privacy qq ssl statistics texteffect translator urlpicpreview yahoo (-
aqua) -bonjour -debug -gadu -groupwise -jingle (-kdeprefix) -latex -meanwhile -
testbed -webpresence -winpopup" 0 kB

But you may need to unmask this version.

--
Joost