Hi group,

Before I did -uvDN world a couple of days ago the terminal that came
with xfce4 was quite nice, configurable, with tabs. Now the terminal
app really sucks. I've looked in ~/.config/xfce4 for something to
tweak but must have missed it.

Settings->Preferred Applications->Utilities leads to a dialogue window
where a Terminal Emulator may be chosen, but the only one that works
is the default X Terminal. If you click on Select Application you are
led to /usr/bin. I tried xfterm4 but when I clicked on terminal in the
menu nothing happened.

I see under ~/.local/share/xfce4/helpers there is an xterm config file
with the line:

X-XFCE-Commands=/usr/bin/xterm.

Is there something else I can point it too or do I need to emerge
something else to improve the terminal in Xfce-4.6.1?

Maxim