Opens an identical xterm. In the original terminal it says

Warning: Cannot convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct

before spawning the new terminal.

Search results inconclusive.  BTW if you google "Warning: Cannot
convert string "nil2" to type FontStruct" + xfterm4 you get precisely
one hit, which I believe is known as a "googlewhack".

This is the terminal I want, the one I used to have:

http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/terminal

This is the terminal I have now:

http://www.xfce.org/projects/terminal

mw