Am Dienstag, 29. September 2009 schrieb Dale:
> Hi,
>
> I mentioned this a while back in another thread.  Now it is even worse.
> When I tell Kopete to make me "online" with Yahoo, I get a pop-up that
> says I am using a old version of Yahoo messenger.  If I close the
> message box, it throws me offline.  Basically, I can't stay online with
> Kopete and Yahoo anymore.
> [...]
> As you can see, I'm still on KDE 3.5.

We had the very same topic a short while ago. I have the same popup, though I
get connected nonetheless. I don't get the popup with kopete 4.

> I'm just not ready for KDE 4 yet. If I filed a roach report, would it be
> fixed?

Very unlikely, as all KDE3 stuff is practically dead. :'-(

> Is there something that I can do here to make this boo boo message go away
and me stay online?

Use an alternative. :-/
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
Pilot: Radar, Good Day, Airforce Blackbird, request FL 600