Am Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009 schrieb Dale:

> >> I have KDE4 on here.  I just ain't warmed up to it yet.  It just isn't .
> >> . . . me.  The web thing works tho.  :-D
> >
> > Then why don't you use its Kopete? Granted, there are still bits and
> > pieces missing from the good'ole KDE3, but it also has some nice new
> > things.
>
> I tried to use it but it won't open in KDE3 for some reason. It spins
> its wheels for a bit then nothing. It doesn't appear to even try to
> open. I figure it is not set up to work in KDE3.
>
> Dale

I guess you'll have to run it at least once from a KDE4 session, for instance
so it can setup password management with KWallet. I can run KDE4 apps in
KDE4, Actually Krusader launches Krename:4 now when I select multiple files
for renaming. Kopete works with no problem.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
What do you call a dead bee? - A was.