José Romildo Malaquias wrote:
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:44:13PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
José Romildo Malaquias <j.romi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Then please test again with -v
It works. See attached the output of the command:

# script -f -c "/var/tmp/CDRTOOLS/opt/schily/bin/cdrecord -v -sao -eject speed=8
fs=256m driveropts=burnfree /var/tmp/image.iso" /var/tmp/cdrecord.log
This is really good news and the -v output shows that the first 1-2 MB, there is no display for the drive buffer fill ratio as cdrecord does not call read
buffer cap. I just released 2.01.01a69 at:

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/

that includes the change.

Jörg

I want to thank Jörg for his persistence in helping me to solve the
issue with my system. Thanks for his effort, and for the solution he has
found.

Romildo

When it comes to CD/DVD stuff, he's the man. He sort of reminds me of a transmission commercial. If he can't fix it, then it ain't broke. lol

Dale

:-)  :-)