On Wednesday 02 December 2009 06:24:22 Maxim Wexler wrote:
> so tell me how come none of you quarter-brights have responded to the
> email where I say this problem has been fixed?

Maybe because you were making such a ruckus with your three-year old style
tantrums that everyone who cares stopped reading the thread already?

The only people left are ancient codgers like me who take delight in penning
witty responses, dripping with sarcasm, designed to highlight just how idiotic
behaviour on the intartubes can be

> you want to help? answer me this: why did # /var/git/openrc/git pull
> --rebase update all init.d services except net.lo? That's today's
> scintillating question.

How do I know?
Why do I care?

Um, let's see. What could do this?

Wait, wait, I know! It's a bug! <doh>

BUT WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FSCK ISSUES?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com