On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Maxim Wexler <maxim.wex...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We just want to help you -- that's what the police say before they tase your
> ass
>
> On 12/1/09, Maxim Wexler <maxim.wex...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> meh, you got nothing

>>> Wise Chinese man say: young tempestuous fellow need to bang head on rock
>>> many
>>> more time before lesson be learned. Allow young man to bang head,
>>> obviously
>>> he
>>> like. Maybe he get head rush?
>>>
>>> One day he'll realise that he has installed a combination of software
>>> packages
>>> that just does not do what suits him best. Then he will change it. Until
>>> then,
>>> well, many happy non-booting returns!
>>>

>>> --
>>> alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

I *almost* feel sorry for you, after several people here have tried to
help, even WITHOUT you giving an actual direct error message that
you're receiving beyond the *expected* behavior of the fsck being
skipped on boot, and even despite your being belligerent toward
several of the most helpful people I've seen on the list overall. What
I do fail to understand, though, is why a person would post, asking
for help, disregard every bit of help given, and *both* act as though
they're being forced to listen to help they didn't ask for *and* as
though they're not getting any help at all. If someone gives you an
answer that is wrong for the situation as you see it, it typically
means one of two things... 1) you didn't give all the details needed
for them to understand what you're seeing and to know WHY the answer
they're giving isn't correct, which  2) you're overlooking or ignoring
something that they're trying to point out in their answer and,
despite what you may want to hear, they are in fact correct. Now,
a-typically, it's possible you know what's wrong, what's causing it,
and the solution, so you can instantly know that answers you're
receiving are wrong... but in my experience, in those cases, people
don't waste other people's time asking for help.

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy