On  4 Jan, Kyle Bader wrote:
> Any change in kernel configuration or did you copy your old config and
> run make oldconfig?

The problem seem to be that beginning with kernel 2.6.30 the ide-scsi
interface (CONFIG_BLK_DEV_IDESCSI) has been dropped.
Probably the new kernels are broken with the ATAPI floppy support.

I'll have to find out how to use a PATA driver for the ZIP drive.

Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik