On 2010-02-24, Sebastian Be?ler <sebast...@darkmetatron.de> wrote:
> Am 24.02.2010 21:21, schrieb Neal Hogan:
>> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM, daid kahl <daid...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> [snips from daid / Willie Wong]

>>> We seem to be doing well so far!
>>
>> I use mupdf with OpenBSD and I like it (vi-like bindings). Not too
>> sure if Gentoo has the port/package. A quick "gentoo mupdf" google had
>> a few hits . . . but I didn't look at any of the links to see what
>> they were talking about.
>
> Shao ~ # eix mupdf
> * app-text/mupdf
>      Available versions:  (~)0.5[1] (~)20090703[2] {+cjk debug jbig jpeg2k}
>      Homepage:            http://ccxvii.net/mupdf
> portable C.
>
> [1] "gentoo-china" layman/gentoo-china
> [2] "rion" layman/rion
>
> It is not in portage tree but in those two overlays.

I just built mupdf 0.5 from sources (after emerging ftjam), and
mupdf segfaulted a few pages into the first document I opened.
That and the inability to search are going to make it a
non-starter for me.

It is small and fast, though.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! It's some people
                                  at               inside the wall!  This is