Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:15:15 -0500, Dale wrote:

Mar 16 01:55:54 smoker udevd[1275]: SYSFS{}= will be removed in a
future udev version, please use ATTR{}= to match the event device, or
ATTRS{}= to match a parent device,
in /lib/udev/rules.d/70-nut-usbups.rules:42

There are more but they are all pretty close to this.  I googled and
searched the forums and the best fix seemed to be to delete the files
in /etc/udev/, re-emerge udev andthen reboot.  So I did that.  I still
get the same error message tho.
Of course you did, udev is complaining about rules in /lib/udev/rules.d.
You have three choices

1) Ignore the messages, they are only deprecation warnings.
2) Fix the rules file(s) but they will be overwritten the next time you
    update that package.
3) Bug the devs to fix it.

The only time to really worry is if you get these messages from your own
rules files, then 1 is not an option while 2 and 3 become the same.

OK. So for once it is not me that messed up something. :-D I can live with that.

Now to go beat up Seamonkey a little bit.

Dale

:-)  :-)