Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:30:19 -0500, Dale wrote:

Now to go beat up Seamonkey a little bit.
Given the amount of trouble is causes, is it really worth the effort?
There are plenty of good email programs out there.

I think it is a problem from it transferring from the old config to the new one. I'm going to save my emails, clear everything out, start Seamonkey and let it rebuild itself, then copy my emails and such back over.

If that don't work, I may go to Firefox, which is installed anyway, and Thunderbird. From what I have read I can transfer the emails and such over from there since they are set up like Seamonkey. That's my understanding at least. I could be wrong on that.

Dale

:-)  :-)