From: "Oliver Wingenter" <oliver.wingen...@gmail.com>
To: "geoengineering" <geoengineering@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:22 PM
Subject: [geo] Re: delivering aerosols

Dear John,

We know that the more water rich a sulfate aerosol is, the faster the
recycling of Cl reserviors is on their surfaces.  But do we know
surface/water properties of these other materials?  Is anyone like
Maggie Tolbert, Dave Hansen or Mario Molina working on this?

Ideally a particle would only reflect light to minimize diffuse
light.  More diffuse light leads to less direct gain in passive solar
homes and commercial building.

Oliver