This report gives the impression that the bill is narrowly focused on
conventional point-source post-combustion CCS, but note its title: "A
bill to provide incentives to encourage the development and
implementation of technology to capture carbon dioxide from dilute
sources on a significant scale using direct air capture
technologies."  The bill appears to be directed at ambient-air CDR
combined with CCS, which is more encouraging from the standpoint of
climate engineering.  Of course, there is tremendous distance from a
bill to a law to implementation to success, so more than a fair amount
of skepticism is in order.

Josh Horton
joshuahorton...@gmail.com
http://geoengineeringpolitics.blogspot.com/