The interview with D. Bronson was interesting in that she is calling for
some sort of body to assess GE technologies.......before they are
supported.....Will someone please break out the crayons and construction
paper and explain to me, in really simple terms, how an assessment can be
done before the technology has a chance to be....well, for a lack of a
better word....... assessed?

Here is 5 min you wished you had back.
http://www.handsoffmotherearth.org/2011/06/diana-bronson-etc-group-on-the-importance-of-technology-assessment/

*Michael Hayes*