I've added a post about the report, with adapted image, at the
geo-engineering blog at:
http://geo-engineering.blogspot.com/2011/09/carbon-negative-technologies.html
Let me know if you want anything changed, Duncan.

We need more studies like this. Hopefully, further studies will take
into account the comments made by Ron, John and Oliver. A quick
comment from me is that a narrow focus on carbon-dioxide removal could
overlook some of the many benefits of biochar, such as reduced
emissions of methane, nitrous oxide and soot when biomass is
pyrolyzed.

That's why it's important to present geo-engineering as part of a
comprehensive policy framework, as done at:
http://knol.google.com/k/towards-a-sustainable-economy

Cheers!
Sam Carana
sam.car...@gmail.com