Duncan,

Repeating what others have already said, kudos on your report, which
represents a great first step toward a systematic comparison of
competing CDR technologies/NETs.  One of your main policy conclusions
is that NETs should be excluded from carbon markets due to the
possible (probable?) effects of offsets.  If carbon markets are off
the table, how else do you propose to achieve large-scale deployment
of these various technologies?

Josh Horton
joshuahorton...@gmail.com
http://geoengineeringpolitics.blogspot.com/