From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com [geoengineering@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Salter [s.sal...@ed.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:22 AM
To: geoengineering@googlegroups.com
Subject: [geo] White roof snag

Hi All

See

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/oct/27/white-roofs-global-warming

and

Jacobson, M., & Ten Hoeve, J. (2011). Effects of Urban Surfaces and White Roofs
on Global and Regional Climate. Journal of Climate DOI:
10.1175/JCLI-D-11-00032.1<http://dx.doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-11-00032.1>

Stephen

Emeritus Professor of Engineering Design
Institute for Energy Systems
School of Engineering
Mayfield Road
University of Edinburgh EH9  3JL