Need for correction. The patent I mentioned in the note is (from what I can
tell through the US PTO) still only at the application stage. Here is the
application.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=forums&srcid=MDE0NTY3NTk0NzY2MTMxMzQ4MjEBMTA4OTQwNjMwMDE3Njk4OTIzMjYBQ0FLTlVYQzJtYW56TzB1Y0dSUy1xRGo5WFh1d01WZF9mcjZxdU1TcU1EcVZkVFF4WGNnQG1haWwuZ21haWwuY29tATQB&pli=1

Michael

'origionator/inventor' has already happened (Benford/diatomaceous earth)."

What patent was this? I know of one filed, since I was on it.

--
*Michael Hayes*
*360-708-4976*