Hello Mike et al.,

This is a question which begs the fundimental question of; What exactly *is*GE?

It is clear from an overwhelming number of studies that current energy
policies and FF usage is changing our climate. The legal concept of
'Reasonable Knowability' is well established and should be applied to this
issue. Thus, the climate is currently being changed with a high level of
reasonable knowability that we are responsable.

That seems to me to be what GE is! If we has reasonable knowability of the
outcome of our actions, intentional/un-intentional is not relevent to the
aurgument.

Your question ends with "and we would not even know it?". I believe we
simply wish not to know it.

Michael