From: "Stuart Strand" <sstr...@u.washington.edu>
To: "andrew lockley" <andrew.lock...@gmail.com>
Cc: "geoengineering" <geoengineering@googlegroups.com>, "Bhaskar M V"
<bhaskarmv...@gmail.com>, joshic...@gmail.com, rongretlar...@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 2:07:11 AM
Subject: RE: [geo] Re: New Research on OIF

Sounds good, but it’s another hurdle. Let’s see what the math says.

[RWL 1 : I agree with Stuart that we need math here - and Stuart he has done a
good job with the Math of CROPS . I hope he can apply that same math approach
to biochar. I don't know the BECCS world well enough - but think it faces some
legal and business hurdles as well as math problems.]

= Stuart =

Stuart E. Strand

490 Ben Hall IDR Bldg.

Box 355014 , Univ. Washington