Ken,  Greg, list:

   First to Greg (re just earlier message) - I recognized CRD as a typo.
Thanks.

   Yes to all of Ken's remarks below .

      My additional point was that "we"  (geoengineering list)  do have one
company which claims the more you drive with their product - the more carbon
dioxide removal (more CDR). Both carbon neutral and carbon negative.. I only
know of one biofuel company with this claim.  Surprisingly, not looking for
more capital, with small factories (refineries outputting a drop-in fuel)
leaving Colorado as soon as next year:  Cool Planet.  They are not in the "air
capture" category of CDR approaches.

Ron