From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com [geoengineering@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Ken Caldeira [kcalde...@carnegiescience.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:43 AM
To: Bill Fulkerson
Cc: Andrew Lockley; geoengineering
Subject: Re: [geo] Linking solar geoengineering and emissions reduction

That's right ....

Most of the climate risk comes from devices yet to be built (see attached
paper).

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/329/5997/1330.full
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab/Caldeira_research/Davis_Caldeira2.html

Ken Caldeira

Carnegie Institution for Science
Dept of Global Ecology
260 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305 USA
+1 650 704 7212
kcalde...@carnegiescience.edu<mailto:kcalde...@carnegiescience.edu>
http://dge.stanford.edu/labs/caldeiralab  @kencaldeira

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:40 PM, Fulkerson, William