I think people are concerned about conflict from geoengineering but I don't
think they are any more concerned about nuclear war risks from
geoengineering than from any other cause of conflict and probably much less
so.  I would agree that preventing new causes of conflict is a credible
reason for avoiding or delaying geoengineering but as so often the case on
this list we have to remember that* avoiding *mitigation is almost certain
to increase the severity of known and much more probable causes of conflict.
ᐧ