This is quite a nice piece of work from masters students of my alma mater
(UM's SNRE)!

My concern, as usual, is that there is no discussion of cost-reduction
pathways that take into account a sober and realistic prospectus of
immanent technological change - in particular, the combined and recursive
effects of low-cost solar energy and NAI machine labor. Ignoring these
changes for any analysis on a decadal timescale is a fatal error for any
scenario-based assessment, policy, or plan.

--
Adam Dorr
PhD Candidate