Hi,

Thanks to all who've funded the staff who post to the CDR and geo lists, as
well as running the @geoengineering1 twitter. That support enables Marcus
and Naiade to keep infogeo...@gmail.com running.

I've been asked to add a subscription service - so those who prefer to make
a regular donation can support the list in this way. That new option will
hopefully help to address the persistent shortfall, which leaves me out of
pocket.

If you (or your institution) would like to subscribe, please visit
http://patreon.com/geoengineering where you can donate from as little as
the price of a coffee each month.

If you'd prefer to make a one time donation, we still have that option, at
https://gofund.me/da586daa

Please note, all funds go to support neutral science communications work,
and are not used for any lobbying or research purposes.

With thanks,

Andrew Lockley