Happy New Year from the Carnegie Climate Governance Initiative (C2G)!

This year is a big year for climate science and governance as the
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) prepares to publish two more
key reports in its sixth assessment cycle.

Last year, the IPCC provided governments of the world with the most
authoritative global assessment yet on the physical science basis of climate
change – something the UN Secretary-General referred to as a code red for
humanity!

So, what did the report have to say about Carbon Dioxide Removal and Solar
Radiation Modification?

We invite you to join us for a C2GLearn Webinar on how the Working Group-I
report of the IPCC Sixth Assessment, addresses carbon dioxide removal and solar
radiation modification.  Register here<https://bit.ly/33bkosP>

Moderated by Nicholas Harrison, Director of Knowledge Management of C2G, the
event features three prominent experts who were involved in the IPCC’s Sixth
Assessment. Learn more about the event and speakers
here<https://bit.ly/3reCFgO>.

To better understand the issues and exchange in discussion with our experts,
join our live event at 15:30 UTC on Thursday 20 January. To prime you on this
topic we have a range of knowledge products that might be of interest to you.
Click here<https://bit.ly/3nBBE1p> to access the content.

C2G is also planning to offer a range of knowledge products and learning events
following the publication of the Working Group-II and Working Group-III reports
in the coming months. Stay tuned and let’s learn more, together.

=======================
Anita Nzeh
Knowledge Management Officer
Carnegie Climate Governance Initiative (C2G)
London, United Kingdom
Email: an...@c2g2.net<mailto:an...@c2g2.net> | Mobile: +447885910181 | Twitter:
Anitatriple7 | Skype: Anita Nzeh
[signature_1458376433]<https://www.c2g2.net/>
www.c2g2.net<https://www.c2g2.net/>
Follow C2G on
[signature_1112368414]<https://twitter.com/c2g2net> [signature_1319989311]
<https://www.facebook.com/C2G2net>  [signature_1592640371]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/carnegie-climate-governance-initiative>

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.